Here is a general reading plan from 12/26/11 - 1/1/12
- Monday: Matthew 1 - Mark 9
- Tuesday: Mark 10 - John 6
- Wednesday: John 7 - Acts 22
- Thursday: Acts 23 - 1 Corinthians 14
- Friday: 1 Corinthians 15 - 1 Thessalonians 5
- Saturday: 2 Thessalonians 1 - 1 Peter 2
- Sunday: 1 Peter 3 - Revelation 22
For about 1 1/2 to 3 hours a day (depending on how fast you read), we are going to read the New Testament over the winter holiday of 2011, and post here about the experience.
We want to share not only our impressions of the texts, but also have folks post about the process itself of setting aside the time to read through the 27 books of the New Testament.
If you are interested, let me know and I'll add you to the blog, and you can share your thoughts too as you read through the history changing and shaping writings known as the New Testament, the foundation of every branch of Christianity.